OBOW Light Travel Forum Posting Policy:
1) Be polite. No Inappropriate language, harsh criticism or personal attacks. Constructive criticism, differences of opinion and debate are encouraged.
2) No commercial postings. Promoting your website,, product, service or business is not allowed. Nor are reviews of your own products. If your product has been reviewed or discussed and a correction needs to be made either alert the editor of this board or ask permission to post. All other postings in this regard will be removed. We are not here to give you free advertising.
3) No spamming.
4) All postings must be travel related.
5) Do not feed the trolls. At times, some people will post on the forum just to cause trouble and to start arguments. Don’t feed them.
6) Do not impersonate another poster or member of the OBOW staff. Do not post private information about another poster without their consent.
7) Stay on topic. Rather than hijack a thread, start a new one. If it’s a question, you’re more likely to get responses from a new thread than an old one as people scan headlines.
8) Individual product reviews are welcome as long as the product is related to travel. Reviews and/or introductions of companies alone are not allowed without prior permission of the webmaster.
9) Final decisions on whether or not a posting is appropriate will be made by the webmaster.
10) All items being offered for sale must be in the “Items For Sale” thread and can not be listed anywhere else or in a separate thread. Any postings of this type will be removed if not in the “Items for Sale” thread.
11) All postiings become the property of One Bag, One World and may be re-used at their discretion. Privacy will be respected.
In general, use common sense and common courtesy. Report all violations to the webmaster.
At times, these policies will be updated. It’s best to occasionally check back.
Any posting violating these policies will be removed.